Thursday, January 1, 2009

long time - no updates

Well - I signed up for a Facebook account and have really let my blog slide. It's been fun to connect with old friends again.
Our fall was busy. Greta goes to preschool three days a week, Ingrid has class one day a week, Cody plays hockey two days a week. We attend storytime at the library on Tuesday nights and try to get together with school friends once or twice a week. We spent as much time as we could outdoors before it got too cold. I think I'm finally getting used to the cold weather and I've taken the girls outdoors two days in a row now. Yesterday for horse rides in the park near our house (5 degrees) and ice skating today (a balmy 29 degrees). cody and greta skate; I pull ingrid around the rink in a sled. I'm trying to think of some other things to do outside. Ingrid has trouble walking once she's all bundled up so I'm thinking maybe I can pull them around the neighborhood in the large sled.

Happy New Year to everyone!


Ingrid decorating our charlie brown tree.


Eeyore and Marie from the Aristocats.
















No comments: